You’ve listened to a couple of webinars, done a little bit of research, maybe purchased the Modern Essentials book. Now what? It’s a hard decision for some people to take the plunge into either starting out fresh using essential oils or switching from using a different brand.
When I was first introduced to essential oils two years ago by my good friend Brianna I wasn’t really sure where to start either. I was brand new to natural living. I knew I wanted something better for my family but it was all so new to me. I had no idea where to start. I first bought the Modern Essentials book and read everything I could. When I saw in black and white how many things I could help alleviate just by using essential oils I thought “I have to try this!” So we took the plunge. I spent $150 on the Family Physician Kit two years ago and haven’t looked back once. It was one of the very best decisions I have ever made for my family.
With just the Family Physician Kit alone we have been able to address so many ailments and issues. Here’s just a few:
- High Blood Pressure
- Severe Burns
- Respiratory Illness
- Strep Throat
- Common Colds
- Numerous cuts, scrapes, bruises, and bites
- Trouble Sleeping
- Mood Management
- Digestive Upsets
- Sore Muscles
- Boosting Immune System
- and many more!
Want to know what comes in the Family Physician Kit that makes you so empowered to become the healer in your home? The Family Physician Kit contains 5ml bottles of the following:
1. Lavender - I’m sure some of you have heard me refer to this oil as my “Swiss Army Knife”. It is so versatile! The more common things we use it for in our home are burns, fevers, cuts, scrapes, bruising, itching, calming and relaxation.
2. Lemon - Aside from the fact that it smells amazing this oil is fabulous for so many things. We like to diffuse it to uplift the mood, use it in the washer and dishwasher, use it on the feet to aid in fighting illness, and in our water.
3. Peppermint - Peppermint is a very powerful oil. It has a very pure smell and works amazingly fast. There was a study conducted against Tylenol, and Peppermint was proven to be just as effective in treating headaches. We love to use it for headaches on my husband and I as well as our children. We’ve used it to clear nasal passages, reduce fevers, and diffuse for mood enhancement as well as to aid in respiratory illness.
4. Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil) - This is a great oil for acne. At the first site or feel apply a touch of Melaleuca on site and be amazed at how well it works. We’ve also used it for fungal infections, boils, cold sores, and to aid in fighting illness.
5. Deep Blue - Relieves inflammation and is amazing at soothing sore muscles. My stress generally sits in my neck muscles and this is the first thing I turn to when I feel the stiffening starting. I’ve also used it diluted on my children for growing pain relief.
6. Oregano - When we use Oregano we refer to it as “pulling out the big guns.” It is so strong! Truth be told I still have my original bottle of oregano from my Family Physician Kit. It is so strong that just one drop goes a long way. Whenever my husband and I start to feel that tingle in our throats we go for Oregano. It is amazing at fighting illness and clearing up fungal infections such as warts.
7. On Guard - This oil helps to strengthen your immune system. The US National Library of Medicine now shows that it is effective in suppressing the H1N1 virus. It has also been shown to kill 17 different strains of MRSA. It is great for disinfecting via a diffuser and applying to your feet daily for cold prevention. You can also use it as a mouth rinse in water and as a surface cleaner.
8. Breathe - Yes Please! I will never be without this amazing blend. It is the blend that really converted me. It has saved my son from so many illnesses, that in previous years would have knocked him down for weeks! We apply directly on the chest and diffuse whenever there is respiratory illnesses or congestion in our home. Not only does it cool, soothe, and open the airways but it also helps fight infections. Amazing blend!!
9. DigestZen - This blend eases many digestive issues such as Acid Reflux, heartburn, H.Pylori Bacteria, diarrhea, Constipation, IBS, etc. We’ve used it for common tummy aches and for the stomach flu.
10. Frankincense - Liquid Gold! If oils were super heroes this would be the most amazing of all. Its uses are innumerable. Aside from the fact that it contains sesquiterpenes, which enables it to go beyond the blood-brain barrier, it is also effective for lowering blood pressure, fighting allergic reactions, emotional healing, and reducing inflammation.
The Family Physician Enrollment Kit also includes a full 15ml bottle of Slim & Sassy! Which is great for aiding in weight loss and speeding up your metabolism.
This kit is a great place to start for people who are on a tight budget and want to get started using essential oils.
There are some additional things that you get with the Family Physician Enrollment Kit:
- dōTERRA® IPC Introductory Packet: which includes an introductory DVD, Getting Started training DVD, dōTERRA Opportunity brochure, Essential Skincare product brochure, Product Guide, Essential Oil Usage Chart, Lifelong Wellness product brochure, lid label set, welcome letter, compensation and bonus information.
- It includes the $35 Enrollment fee.
This month, if you enroll with the Family Physician Kit (or any other enrollment kit) you will be eligible for a special promotion that doTERRA is offering — 50 FREE PV!! For those who don’t understand what PV is, essentially you get $50 in free oils! Do you realize how much more you can help your family with $50 in free oils?! I wish I had that deal when I had signed up!
If you want to talk more about how this amazing kit could help your family, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to discuss your health goals and needs in more detail. You can also enroll online by clicking here.